Most of the inquiries for your products and services come through organic searches through search engines. To ensure the visibility of your business in the Search Engine Results Page, keyword identification and Search Engine Optimization becomes imperative. Please go through some top tips to enhance the fetching of your e-commerce website by search engines. Before employing them, perform an SEO analysis to make sure there are no broken links, high bounce rates, spam alerts, or any other factors which adversely affects SEO.
1. Go for an SEO friendly website structure
* User-friendly layout and design for the website
* Opt for a web host which works in sync with Google's Rank Brain
* Choose credible and trustworthy domains
* Expand the web pages for keyword optimization
* Critical e-commerce SEO features include Adaptive URLs, Meta descriptions, as well as page titles.
* Good loading speed(consistently monitor International loading speeds)
* Increase the keywords in the website through added extensions like social buttons or blogging platforms
2. Do not miss out the long-tailed keyword phrases
* Target the specific group with longer keyword phrases
* Do not ignore them
* Memorize, keywords with great search volume are common among your competitors too
* Add customized keywords for your business and project your business from the crowd
* Pick out long-tailed keyword phrases which are relevant and uncommon, for the same
*Include some of the lower ranking keywords as well in the web content and content marketing posts.
3. Integrate customer reviews into keyword tactics
* Customers reviews act as powerful marketing tools
*Double effective when compared to traditional marketing
* Influence the decision making of prospects
*Google rank brain considers genuine, frequent reviews for ranking
*Utilize Google review invitation partners (Feefo, Trustpilot) to encourage the real customers to leave a review
* A lot of genuine reviews can attract a wide spectrum of people and can go with an improved search engine ranking
4. Work more on topical relevancy
Some factors like keyword density, number of associated links, number of backlinks, etc. determine the topical relevancy of your web page. The Search Engine interprets the more the number of backlinks, the more people use the webpage and this can lead to an improved ranking.
*Take part in market-driven campaigns to increase the backlinks
*Try to make a presence on the blogs of other websites to build up the external links
* Compare your website with the top competitors using online SEO analysis tools. It can give you suggestions to improve as well.
Realize the tight competition and work hard to keep your products and services in the limelight. Develop customized strategies focusing on the design and keyword placement. Concentrate on your customer's thoughts, eliminate all the obstacles, and stay tuned to the factors that Google monitor.
10 Successful Facebook Campaigns in India (case study)
10 Successful Online Campaigns in India
Creative on Twitter